- Flat, wall-mounted lighting controller.
- Designed to offer the perfect lighting control solution for any environment.
- Compatible with DMX power supply.
- Stand-alone touch-sensitive panel.
- USB connection for easy programming.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and Android applications.
- Easy ethernet integration (RJ45) and WiFi synchronization.
- Unlimited memory with the use of an SD CARD (KE2 or DE3).
- Features 8 ports, RS232, and infra red light.
- State of the art glass design.
- 1,024 DMX OUT channels.
- Ideal for RGB, RGBW and DMX Lighting.
- Integrated clock and calendar.
- Designed for din-rail mounting.
- Strong and durable solution for fixed lighting installation.
- Up to 3,072 channels (1024RGB or 768 RGBW fixtures) that can be controlled over several protocols (DMX 512, Art-Net, or SCAN/SACN, LED pixel, DALI).
- Multiple controllers can be connected and synchronized for large-scale lighting installation.
- It offers multi-zone control with its new New Stand Alone (NSA) engine• Multiple controllers can be connected and synchronized for large-scale lighting installation.
- All-in-one solution with multiple protocols. It can output DMX, Art-Net, SCAN/SACN, DALI and LED pixel, which creates a gateway for the most demanding and dynamic lighting solution
- Easybto program; either by PC or MAC over USB/Ethernet or local network with the use of the Acrolis Designer Application for smartphones or tablets.
Perfect lighting control solution for any environment. Easy integration and synchronization over Ethernet and WiFi, respectively. Compatible across all operating platforms. Nicolaudie DINA-DR1 Programmable with ESA Pro2. New Stand Alone Engine. Extended triggerin possibilities. Multiple output protocols. Scalable. Compatible with LS Cloud.