- Compatible with a wide range of voltage-driven LEDs as a result of its’ constant voltage PWM signal.
- Its’ standard DMX512 input protocol allows it to work with all of Bitro’s LightSymphony Systems and other standard DMX-based controllers.
- Multiple configuration options give the user the ability to fully adjust the decoder functions and output to match the required application.
- Easy to use LCD digital display and 4-button control.
- 5-channel out with full Class 2 (5A) capacity per channel.
- Equipped with 3 types of input/output connections (XLR, RJ45 & terminal-block) allows for versatile connection and expansion options.
Advanced DMX Decoder
Adds multiple channels and dimming capabilities to voltage-driven LEDs.
Compatibility and Flexibility
Compatible with a wide range of voltage-driven LEDs as a result of its constant voltage PWM signal and can be used in any of Bitro's Light Symphony Series.
Multiple Connection Options
Equipped with 3 types of input/output connections (XLR, RJ45 & terminal-block) which allows for vesatile connection and expansion options.
High Power Factor
Consistent 12-24VDC power input, full Class 2 (5A) maximum load rating per channel and an LCD digital display with a four-bvutton control for easy adjustment of the various decoder configuration functions.