- Radio Frequency remote control with more or less 50Ft. in range.
- High brightness level, easy color, and white channel adjustment.
- 10 pre-program motion sensors (no user programming required), with speed adjustment.
- When used with the DMX protocol, upgrading to LightSymphony SELECT or SIGNATURE systems is easy, and with minimal component replacement.
- 5-channel out with full Class 2 (5A) capacity per channel.
- Can be manually controlled (on/off buttons) with replay capability.
Bitro’s new entry-level RGB controller for use in its’ LightSymphony CLASSIC system. With the use of DMX technology and multiple-zone output; the S287 is equipped with eight different color zones and easy-to-use pre-programmed ambiance control.
The use of the DMX control also allows for easy upgrading of the LightSymphony SELECT or SIGNATURE Systems with little to no component replacement. Supplied with an easy-to-use handheld RF remote control.
It can individually adjust the RGB System and white channel, as well as by zones. It includes 10 pre-programmed scenes for you to add smooth gradients and color fade to any sign.CONTACT FOR A QUOTE DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Bitro's New Entry Level RGB Controller
For use in Bitro's Light Symphony CLASSIC System.
Manufactured With DMX Technology
With the use of DMX Technology and multi-zone out, the S287 is equipped with eight different color zones and easy to use pre-programmed ambiance control. The use of the DMX control also allows for easy upgrading of the LightSymphony SELECT and SIGNATURE Systems with little or no component replacement.
Includes 10 Pre-Programmed Scenes
Ten pre-programmed motion sensor with speed adjustment. No user programming required
Bright and Adjustable
High brightness level, and easy color and white channel adjustment.