- Creates a one-to-one power redundancy.
- Ideal for LED applications, where complete reliability is required; such as in high-rise buildings, sign pylons, etc.
- Housed in a weather-proof case; it is sutable for use in dry, damp and wet locations.
- For input, two units of Class 2 power supply is required.
- Greatly increases the reliability of the power supply system.
- Can be used with any Class 2 power supply system.
- Rated for use in dry and damp locations.
- Equipped with UL Recognised Component.
Manufactured with a one-to-one power redundancy, a 0-10V dimming function and short circuit protection.
Weatherproof with UL Recognised Components
Housed in a weatherproof case, it is rated for use in dry, damp and wet locations. Tested for fire and electrical safety.
Patent and Warranty
Patent pending and backed by Bitro's 5-year warranty.